Well, it’s another day and another contest…I have notified the winner of the latest Kindle Fire giveaway and once I hear back I will give you some more details.
Let’s have another giveaway! I thought I would do this one a little different than the last one due to the number of folks who don’t “do” Facebook: you will be happy to know there is no Facebook component to this giveaway. This time, I am giving away a Kindle Keyboard – you know, the one with the free 3G that works anywhere in the world where there is either a cell phone or WiFi connection. Of all my Kindles (and I have one of each), I enjoy reading on the Kindle Keyboard most of all.
Here are the rules for this giveaway:
- The time period is between now and May 31st.
- You can enter once – and only once – each day. The more you enter, the greater your chance of taking this Kindle Keyboard home.
- I’m doing this giveaway to promote the Kindle Books for a Buck (or Less) blog. You have to click the link to the blog page in order for your entry to “take.” Once you’re there, you may find a favorite author or two.
- You don’t have to be a resident of the USA to enter – in other words, you can live anywhere in the world Amazon delivers merchandise.
- Just click on the Enter to Win section of the box just beneath my name a little bit farther down the page: use the “Use Your Email” option if you don’t have a Facebook account.
- Type in your name and your email address in the lines provided.
- Click the Green “Log In” box.
- Click the “+1 DO IT” drop down.
- Click the http://ebooksforabuck.wordpress.com link which will open up a new window. Take a look around at this new window as you might find a new favorite author.
- Click the green “Enter” icon.
In return, here is what I will do:
- Randomly draw one winner from all of the entries.
- Have Amazon ship out a brand new (i.e., not a refurbished) Kindle Keyboard to you. I will also provide the lucky winner a tracking number.
The last two giveaways have been fun, and generated a lot of excitement. Seeing as how the blog membership has now exploded due to the free app for your Kindle Fire (you can click here or type in http://amzn.to/freefireapp into your Kindle Fire’s or computer’s web browser to see it), I’m hoping the number of entries will be a lot more than last time.
If you’re reading this on your Kindle and not the actual blog page, you can go to your computer’s web browser and type in http://wp.me/p2b82w-2F9 and enter away!
Website Owners / Authors
Several people have asked me how they can have their web visitors join in on future giveaways: the more the merrier! There are two ways:
- Just link them to the giveaway page on the blog – just use the links I gave you at the beginning of this post.
- You can embed a widget just like the one I have on the blog’s page to your website. Just click here or type in http://bit.ly/IGtonA into your computer’s web browser and follow the easy instructions (if I can figure it out as an accountant, it has to be easy). All entries will go into the same hat!
That should do it – and good luck to everyone!