Author: Lorhainne Eckhart
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
Fall in love with the Friessen men and the women they love in New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Lorhainne Eckhart’sbig family romance series.
In THE OUTSIDER SERIES: THE COMPLETE OMNIBUS COLLECTION, included are all the books and short stories of the hot and sexy Friessen men and the strong and vulnerable women they love.
1. The Forgotten Child: How do you tell a man there is something wrong with his child?
2. A Baby and a Wedding: (The Forgotten Child to Fallen Hero bridge short story of Brad & Emily’s wedding)
3. Fallen Hero: A cowboy who walked away from his family’s fortune. A woman who returned for justice. What they didn’t expect was to find love.
4. The Search: (Fallen Hero to The Awakening bridge short story of Andy, Jed and Diana)- When her husband goes missing she’s forced to call the one man she shouldn’t.
5. The Awakening: A young woman who’s lost everything, and the wealthy rancher who saves her.
6. Secrets: “Jed always told me he’d take care of everything. And I believed him, I trusted him, I loved him.”
7. Runaway: Andy sets out to bring his runaway bride home. But when he finds her, he’s in for a big surprise.
8. Overdue: (Runaway to The Unexpected Storm bridge short story. Jed and Diana are having a baby.)
9. The Unexpected Storm: He can have any woman, except the one he wants.
10. The Wedding: A man who’s always planned everything, and a woman who’s struggled alone—The Wedding will change their lives forever.
About the Author:
With flawed strong characters, characters you can relate to, New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Lorhainne Eckhart writes the kind of books she wants to read. She is frequently a Top 100 bestselling author in multiple genres.
Now with over sixty titles and multiple series under her belt her big family romance series are loved by fans worldwide. A recipient of the 2013, 2015 and 2016 Readers’ Favorite Award for Suspense and Romance, Lorhainne lives on the sunny west-coast Gulf Island of Salt Spring Island, is the mother of three, her oldest has autism and she is an advocate for never giving up on your dreams.
Want to have this blog sent wirelessly to your e-Ink Kindle vs. reading it on your computer? Try out the free two-week trial subscription! Click here for the Amazon page of the Free Kindle Books and Tips blog or type in http://geni.us/fkbt into your computer’s web browser..