As a lot of you know, I have been enjoying my new Paperwhite, and at just $119 I think it is the best e-Reader on the market. You can read the review I wrote for it if you click here or type in http://smarturl.it/15pwreview into your web browser.
Many of you have heard me say it before and may be wondering why I am telling you again – from the title of this blog post you should be able to guess: it’s time to conduct another giveaway, this time for the brand new Kindle Paperwhite!
In order to win the new Kindle Paperwhite, here are a couple of rules for this giveaway:
- The time period is between now and 11:59 p.m. Central Time September 10th (that’s a Thursday).
- You can enter more than once with several options to win as explained below.
- In addition to having a little fun with the blog, I’m continuing my efforts to increase the blog’s email subscription option; if you do sign up for the email delivery option you can always unsubscribe at any time. The email subscription option will put your name into the hat with five chances to win.
- You can also have more chances to win if you refer a friend – one additional chance for each friend you refer for up to ten people.
- You can also earn more chances to win by following the blog on Pinterest, Twitter, or Facebook.
- You don’t have to be a resident of the USA to enter – in other words, you can live anywhere in the world.
- Just scroll down to the “Log in to enter this giveaway” or “Use your Email” section of the box a little further down on this page.
- For five chances to win, click on the “Join the Free Kindle Books and Tips Blog Mailing List” option. Click on the “I would like to subscribe” option that certifies you are over 13 years old, then click the green “Enter” icon. PLEASE make sure you follow the instructions in the confirmation email you will receive to prove we are not spamming anyone. This option is mandatory in order to win, but you can cancel at any time.
- For an additional 10 chances to win, you can refer the giveaway (and the blog) to a friend – one additional chance per friend up to a maximum of ten friends. After you have entered via the method above, a box will appear right below “Enter to Win” titled “Share This” that will give each entrant a unique URL you can share with your friends. For each friend that enters the giveaway, you will receive +1 entry into the giveaway: each entrant can refer up to 10 people. It’s pretty easy as you can tweet, share on Facebook, or email your friends a unique link.
- For an additional nine chances to win, you can “Like” the blog’s Facebook page or follow the blog on Twitter or Pinterest by selecting the appropriate option – that’s three chances to win for each of these options or an additional nine chances if you select all three. If you are already following the blog in this manner, click the option anyway as you MUST do that for your additional entries. As an added incentive for the Twitter option, if you follow the blog on Twitter I will have the blog automatically follow you back.
- For an additional 22 chances to win, you can tweet about the giveaway once a day on Twitter – that’s one chance to win for each day the giveaway is running.
In return, here is what I will do:
- Randomly draw the winner from all of the entries. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to the email sent to them or another winner will be randomly selected.
- Promptly have Amazon ship the new Kindle Paperwhite to the confirmed winner.
The last giveaways have been fun, and generated a lot of excitement and here’s to hoping the same holds true for this one! If you’re reading this on your e-ink Kindle and not the actual blog page, you can go to your computer’s web browser and type in http://smarturl.it/0915pw and enter away!
Website Owners / Authors
Several people have asked me on previous giveaways how they can have their web visitors, blog readers, and friends join in on future giveaways: the more the merrier! There are two ways:
- Just link them to the giveaway page on the blog – just tell them to go to http://smarturl.it/0915pw on their web browser.
- You can embed a widget just like the one I have on this page to your website or blog page. Just click here and follow the easy instructions (if I can figure it out, it has to be easy). All entries will go into the same hat!
That should do it – and good luck to everyone!