Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve received several emails from people who received new Kindles or Fires for Christmas and are really enjoying them; I’ve also received several emails from people who were really hoping for a new one and were a little disappointed to see what was – or in this case, what was not – under the tree.
That being said, I thought it was a great time to host another giveaway – this time to win a new Kindle Paperwhite e-Ink reader!
In order to win the Kindle Paperwhite, here are a couple of rules for this giveaway:
- The time period is between now and 11:59 p.m. Central Time January 26th (that’s a Monday).
- You can enter more than once with several options to win as explained below.
- In addition to having a little fun with the blog, I’m continuing my efforts to increase the blog’s email subscription option; if you do sign up for the email delivery option you can always unsubscribe at any time. The email subscription option will put your name into the hat with ten chances to win.
- You can also have more chances to win if you refer a friend – one additional chance for each friend you refer.
- You can also earn more chances to win by following the blog on Pinterest, Twitter, or Facebook.
- You don’t have to be a resident of the USA to enter – in other words, you can live anywhere in the world.
- Just scroll down to the Enter to Win section of the box a little further down on this page.
- For 5 chances to win, click on the “Join the Kindle Books and Tips Blog Mailing List” option. Click on the “I would like to subscribe” option that certifies you are over 13 years old, then click the green “Enter” icon. PLEASE make sure you reply to the confirmation email you will receive to prove we are not spamming anyone (and you can cancel at any time).
- For an additional 10 chances to win, you can refer the giveaway (and the blog) to a friend – one additional chance per friend up to a maximum of ten friends. After you have entered via the method above, a box will appear right below “Enter to Win” titled “Share This” that will give each entrant a unique URL you can share with your friends. For each friend that enters the giveaway, you will receive +1 entry into the giveaway: each entrant can refer up to 10 people. It’s pretty easy as you can tweet, share on Facebook, or email your friends a unique link.
- For an additional 5 chances to win, you can “Like” the blog’s Facebook page or follow the blog on Twitter or Pinterest by selecting the appropriate option – that’s five chances to win for each of these options or an additional 15 chances if you select all three. If you are already following the blog in this manner, click the option anyway as you MUST do that for your additional entries.
- For an additional 21 chances to win, you can tweet about the giveaway on Twitter – that’s three chances to win for each day the giveaway is running.
In return, here is what I will do:
- Randomly draw one winners from all of the entries. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to the email sent to them or another winner will be randomly selected.
- Promptly order a new Kindle Paperwhite and have Amazon ship it to the winner. If you live outside the USA, and Amazon does not ship the Kindle Voyage to your country, I will send you an Amazon gift card for the same value as the price of a new Kindle Paperwhite.
The last giveaways have been fun, and generated a lot of excitement. Seeing as how this is the first giveaway the blog has run in 2015, I’m hoping the number of entries will be a lot more than last time!
If you’re reading this on your e-ink Kindle and not the actual blog page, you can go to your computer’s web browser and type in http://smarturl.it/115pw and enter away!
Website Owners / Authors
Several people have asked me on previous giveaways how they can have their web visitors, blog readers, and friends join in on future giveaways: the more the merrier! There are two ways:
- Just link them to the giveaway page on the blog – just tell them to go to http://smarturl.it/115pw on their web browser.
- You can embed a widget just like the one I have on this page to your website or blog page. Just click here and follow the easy instructions (if I can figure it out as an accountant, it has to be easy). All entries will go into the same hat!
That should do it – and good luck to everyone!