Time is almost running out…
Once you get to this page, you will need to scroll down just below the “Brand New Kindle Fire” box (the font is large and dark) and click the button to log in with your Facebook account. Once you log in, you will need to click one more time to give the blog’s Facebook page a “like” in order to enter the contest.
Here are a few clarifying comments based upon your blog and email responses and questions:
- Yes, you need to be a member of Facebook to enter. Membership on Facebook is free. Some of you have said you “don’t do” Facebook and that’s okay: I may come back with another giveaway, or you could sign up for Facebook just for this giveaway and forget about it after the giveaway has concluded.
- Technically, you must enter by 12:01 a.m. Sunday morning – midnight tonight is a lot easier to say and remember.
- I will draw the winner’s name after lunch tomorrow – I will be at church tomorrow morning and won’t have time to post the free book offers and doing everything I need to do to notify the winner before I leave.
- After I contact the winner and receive the appropriate shipping instructions, I will have a new Kindle Fire sent out to the winner – that Kindle Fire could ship out as early as Monday morning. Yes, I will send a tracking number to the winner.
- Your odds of winning the Kindle Fire are a heck of a lot better than winning last night’s Mega Millions jackpot (obviously, I didn’t win) – as I type this post, there are only 1,523 entries into the contest.
This giveaway has generated a lot of fun and excitement not only for a lot of you, but for me, also – many of you have written me or posted to the blog about how you are using your Kindles, etc. Don’t just wait for a giveaway / contest, you can contact me at anytime via the blog’s web interface at www.fkbooksandtips.com or send an email to michael at fkbooksandtips.com
Good luck, and don’t forget to enter!
Want to have this blog sent wirelessly to your Kindle vs. reading it on your computer? Try out the free two-week subscription! Click here for the Amazon page for Free Kindle Books Plus a Few Other Tips or type in http://www.tinyurl.com/fkblog into your computer’s web browser.