How to Save More Money: 349 Tips to Help You Keep Your Hard Earned Cash by Brian Carr is free today from the Amazon Kindle store, and has received an average user rating of 4 out of 5 stars based on 13 customer reviews. You can pick up your free copy by clicking here or typing in http://amzn.to/GWhOjs into your computer’s web browser.
Category: Advice & How-To
Here is the book’s description from the Amazon website:
The reason “349 Ways to Save” looks at pretty much every conceivable way to save money (without being redundant like most money saving books) is simple:
What does it matter if you save $1,000 once or $1 one thousand times? Either way you’re saving $1,000!
In “349 Ways to Save” you’ll learn about money saving tips both big and small that won’t affect your lifestyle and, over time, will save you an incredible amount of money. By purchasing this book you can find out about:
* an unusual way you can slash your air conditioning costs by up to 20% with just a simple coat of paint
* where to look online to score tons of free items (both large items as well as samples)
* how to save tons of money while still going out to your favorite restaurants
* where to get inexpensive clothes but still look like a million bucks
* lots more – well, 345 ways more!
So, ask yourself, are you willing to pay a penny for each money saving tip listed in this book in order to potentially save many thousands of dollars over your lifetime?
Want to have this blog sent wirelessly to your Kindle vs. reading it on your computer? Try out the free two-week subscription! Click here for the Amazon page for Free Kindle Books Plus a Few Other Tips or type in http://www.tinyurl.com/fkblog into your computer’s web browser.