Coupon Millionaire: How to Save Money and Make Money with the Art of Couponing by Nadine Brown is free today in the Amazon Kindle store, and has received an average user rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 33 customer reviews. You can pick up your free copy by clicking here or typing in http://amzn.to/wQGMqx into your computer’s web browsers.
Here is the book’s description from the Amazon website:
• Have you ever bought $100 worth of groceries for only 6 bucks?
• Did you ever leave a store with more money in your pocket than when you went in?
• Have you ever had so much food after a shopping trip that you gave it away to friends, neighbors and charity?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, then you’ll definitely want to read Coupon Millionaire: How to Save Money and Make Money with the Art of Couponing
Tough economic times has had many people scrambling to make ends meet. Eating out, going on vacation or even going to a movie are out of the question. Instead, people have been duped into buying the lowest quality junk foods thinking that they are saving money simply because it’s cheap.
Coupon Millionaire is a wake up call that you have been spending way too much money at the supermarket. In it you’ll learn how to:
• get organized so you don’t feel like your life is being taken over by coupons
• take advantage of bonus days and weekly or daily specials on foods, medicines and toiletries
• save on ORGANIC foods and earth friendly household products
• get more coupons than you’ll know what to do with
• make money with your excess coupons you don’t plan on using
• take advantage of sales that you didn’t even think would pertain to you and put EXTRA CASH in your pocket in the same time
• negotiate store policies so that you maximize the amount of money you save
• save big money at drug stores like CVS, Walgreen’s and RiteAid
• and much, much more!
Even if you have never used a coupon before you can start saving huge amounts on your grocery bills with coupons today. There are no real “tricks” to spending less money on groceries. Successful couponing is about having a system of organization. And Coupon Millionaire will provide you with a shortcut to a system that is proven to work.
If you think you already know all there is to know about couponing, then you wouldn’t be reading this page. But even the most experienced couponers have walked away with some new tips they hadn’t considered before. Like anything, you get out of it what you put into it. So if you’re serious about saving money on groceries the next time you go shopping, then roll up your sleeves and get out those scissors so you too can start saving some serious cash!
Want to have this blog sent wirelessly to your Kindle vs. reading it on your computer? Try out the free two-week subscription! Click here for the Amazon page for Free Kindle Books Plus a Few Other Tips or type in http://www.tinyurl.com/fkblog into your computer’s web browser.