Power of Vitamin D by Sarfraz Zaidi, MD is free today from the Amazon Kindle store, and has received a perfect 5 out of 5 stars based on 40 customer reviews. You can pick up your free copy by clicking here or typing in http://amzn.to/yeYpSZ into your computer’s web browser.
Here is the book’s description from the Amazon website:
You’ll be shocked when you read what you can do to improve your health and what Big Pharma doesn’t want you to know about the most affordable treatment around -Vitamin D.
Vitamin D is crucial to our health, yet most people are low in this vital vitamin – despite the vitamins they take, the foods they eat, the milk they drink or the sun exposure they receive.
In Power of Vitamin D you will learn:
• Why we are facing a true Epidemic of Vitamin D deficiency.
• The crucial role Vitamin D can play in the Prevention as well as Treatment of various Cancers.
• How Vitamin D can help Prevent Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Hypertension and Kidney Disease.
• How Vitamin D can Prevent as well as Treat Muscle Aches, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Bone Pains and Osteoporosis.
• The vital role of Vitamin D in the normal functioning of the Immune System.
• How Vitamin D can Prevent as well as Treat the Common Cold, Tuberculosis, Asthma, Thyroid Diseases, M.S., Lupus and Arthritis.
• The essential role of Vitamin D during Pregnancy for Mothers and Babies.
• Doctors frequently miss the Diagnosis of Vitamin D deficiency because they often order the wrong test.
• The right test to Diagnose Vitamin D deficiency.
• The best way to Prevent and Treat Vitamin D deficiency.
• Vitamin D Toxicity and how to Prevent it.
• Not just theoretical knowledge, but detailed, practical information from actual Case Studies.
Vitamin D is not a vitamin but a Hormone.
Want to have this blog sent wirelessly to your Kindle vs. reading it on your computer? Try out the free two-week subscription! Click here for the Amazon page for Free Kindle Books Plus a Few Other Tips or type in http://www.tinyurl.com/fkblog into your computer’s web browser.