Acupressure Guide For Relieving Hangovers from MobileReference and has received an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on two customer reviews. Does it work? I don’t know, but you can get your copy for a penny by clicking here. It is also being touted as being formatted for the larger-screen KindleDX. I have a Kindle2 and not the DX, so I can’t comment on if the claim is true, but for a penny I figure you can check it out for yourself!
Here is the book’s description from the Amazon website:
A hangover is the sum of unpleasant physical effects following heavy consumption of alcohol or the use of other drugs. The most common reported characteristics of a hangover are feelings of extreme thirst (dehydration), feelings of being more tired than usual, nausea and headaches. A good hangover cure should replace essential nutrients lost by the body while counteracting the influence of residual poisons: drink a large amount of water, preferably sports drink such as Powerade or Gatorade, eat mineral-rich foods, like pickles or canned fish.
Acupressure is an effective way to relieve painful sensation associated with hangover. Sit comfortably or lie down, close your eyes and breath deeply when massaging the active points.
- Practical and fully illustrated.
- Step-by-step guide to treatment of every condition.
- Every step explains point location, direction of force, and duration of massage.
- No previous experience necessary.
- It is not necessary to massage active points on your own, you can ask somebody else to massage points for you.
- Total treatment duration for most conditions is 10 to 15 minutes.
Want to have this blog sent wirelessly to your Kindle vs. reading it on your computer? Click here for the Amazon page for Free Kindle Books Plus a Few Other Tips.
Don’t have a Kindle? Click Here to learn more!