Thanksgiving will be here before you know it and, rather than waiting for a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal why not host another giveaway?
This one is going to be a little different…
Unlike previous giveaways where there is just one thing, I’ve collaborated with several independent authors to throw in a few additional items. Here’s what is up for grabs:
- A new Fire HD 10 tablet.
- A new Kindle Paperwhite.
- A new 9 watt Fire tablet / Kindle eReader charger (you never have enough).
- A signed print edition of RP Dahlke’s A Dead Red Cadillac.
- A signed print edition of Donna Fasono’s Following His Heart.
- A signed print edition of Laurie Boris’s The Call.
- A signed print edition of Melinda Clayton’s Return to Crutcher Mountain.
- A signed print edition of Dianne Greenlay’s Quintspinner.
- A signed print edition of Julie Frayn’s Mazie Baby.
In order to win one of the above prizes, here are a couple of rules for this giveaway:
- The time period is between now and 11:59 p.m. November 27th (that’s a Monday – Cyber Monday to be exact).
- You can enter more than once with several options to win as explained below.
- Signing up for the free daily email of the blog’s post is mandatory – it’s free to receive it, of course, and you can always unsubscribe at any time. The email subscription option will put your name into the hat with five chances to win.
- You can only win one of the prizes.
- You must be a resident of the USA or Canada to enter.
Here is how you can enter:
- Scroll down below to the “log in to enter this giveaway” or “Use your Email” section of the box a little further down on this page.
- For five chances to win, click on the “Join the Free Kindle Books and Tips Blog Mailing List” option. Click on the “I would like to subscribe or I am already a subscriber” option, then click the “Enter” icon. This option is mandatory in order to win, but you can cancel your free email subscription at any time.
- For an additional 10 chances to win, you can refer the giveaway (and the blog) to a friend – one additional chance per friend up to a maximum of ten friends. After you have entered via the method above, a box will appear right below “Enter to Win” titled “Bring Your Friends” that will give each entrant a unique URL you can share with your friends. For each friend that enters the giveaway, you will receive +1 entry into the giveaway: each person can refer up to 10 people. It’s pretty easy as you can tweet, share on Facebook, or email your friends a unique link.
- For additional chances to win, you can follow the blog on Twitter or Pinterest or visit the blog’s Facebook page by selecting the appropriate option – that’s an additional 13 chances if you do all three. If you are already following the blog in this manner, click the option anyway as you MUST do that for your additional entries.
- For additional chances to win, you can tweet about the giveaway once a day on Twitter – that will give you five more chances to win for each day you tweet about the giveaway.
In return, here is what I will do:
- Randomly draw the winners from all of the entries. Each of the winners will have 48 hours to reply to the email sent to them or another winner will be randomly selected.
- Promptly have the items sent to the confirmed winners from Amazon or from the independent author providing the signed print editions.
If you are reading this on your e-Ink Kindle or via email and not the blog’s website, you can go to your computer or phone’s web browser and type in http://geni.us/1117giveaway and enter away!
Website owners / authors / bloggers: if you would like to add the giveaway to your website and have your web visitors, blog readers, and friends join in the more the merrier! There are two ways:
- Just link them to the giveaway page on the blog – just tell them to go to http://geni.us/1117giveaway on their web browser.
- You can embed a widget just like the one I have on this page on your website or blog page. Just click here and follow the easy instructions (if I can figure it out, it has to be easy). All entries will go into the same hat!
That should do it – and good luck to everyone!