Summer is almost over and college football is here so why don’t we continue the week with a giveaway of a new Kindle Oasis e-Ink book reader? That’s the most advanced e-Ink Kindle Amazon sells now (as well as the most expensive). How about taking a few seconds and enter to win?
In order to win the new Kindle Oasis, here are a couple of rules for this giveaway:
- The time period is between now and 11:59 p.m. Central Time October 2nd (that’s a Monday).
- You can enter more than once with several options to win as explained below.
- Signing up for the free daily email of the blog’s posts is mandatory (it’s free to receive it, of course) and you can always unsubscribe at any time. The email subscription option will put your name into the hat with five chances to win.
- You can also have more chances to win if you refer a friend – one additional chance for each friend you refer for up to ten people. I’m really hoping each of you will forward this on to at least three friends and have them sign up: of course, you can send it to more than three as I can’t think of anyone who doesn’t like to learn about free Kindle books!
- You can also earn more chances to win by following the blog on Pinterest or Twitter, or visiting the blog’s Facebook page (more details below).
- You must be a resident of the USA or Canada to enter.
- Just scroll down to the “Log in to enter this giveaway” or “Use your Email” section of the box a little further down on this page.
- For five chances to win, click on the “Join the Free Kindle Books and Tips Blog Mailing List” option. Click on the “I would like to subscribe or I am already a subscriber” option, then click the “Enter” icon. PLEASE make sure you click the link in the confirmation email you will receive to prove we are not spamming anyone as well as to validate your entry. This option is mandatory in order to win, but you can cancel your free email subscription at any time.
- For an additional 10 chances to win, you can refer the giveaway (and the blog) to a friend – one additional chance per friend up to a maximum of ten friends. After you have entered via the method above, a box will appear right below “Enter to Win” titled “Bring Your Friends” that will give each entrant a unique URL you can share with your friends. For each friend that enters the giveaway, you will receive +1 entry into the giveaway: each person can refer up to 10 people. It’s pretty easy as you can tweet, share on Facebook, or email your friends a unique link.
- For additional chances to win, you can follow the blog on Twitter or Pinterest or visit the blog’s Facebook page by selecting the appropriate option – that’s an additional 12 chances if you do all three. If you are already following the blog in this manner, click the option anyway as you MUST do that for your additional entries.
- For additional chances to win, you can tweet about the giveaway once a day on Twitter – that will give you five more chances to win for each day you tweet about the giveaway.
In return, here is what I will do:
- Randomly draw the winner from all of the entries. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to the email sent to them or another winner will be randomly selected.
- Promptly order the Kindle Oasis and have Amazon send it to the confirmed winner.
If you’re reading this on your e-ink Kindle or via email and not the actual blog page, you can go to your computer’s web browser and type in http://smarturl.it/oasisgw and enter away!
Website Owners / Authors / Bloggers: Several people have asked me on previous giveaways how they can have their web visitors, blog readers, and friends join in on future giveaways: the more the merrier! There are two ways:
- Just link them to the giveaway page on the blog – just tell them to go to http://smarturl.it/oasisgw on their web browser.
- You can embed a widget just like the one I have on this page to your website or blog page. Just click here and follow the easy instructions (if I can figure it out, it has to be easy). All entries will go into the same hat!
- Click the link above and you can also have instructions on how to quickly put this on your own Facebook page.
That should do it – and good luck to everyone!