I thought it would be a great idea to host another giveaway: anyone want a $100 Amazon gift card?
In order to win the gift card, here are a couple of rules for this giveaway:
- The time period is between now and 11:59 p.m. Central Time April 9th (that’s a Saturday).
- You can enter more than once with several options to win as explained below.
- In addition to having a little fun with the blog, I’m continuing my efforts to increase the blog’s email subscription option; if you do sign up for the email delivery option (it’s free, of course) you can always unsubscribe at any time. The email subscription option will put your name into the hat with five chances to win.
- You can also have more chances to win if you refer a friend – one additional chance for each friend you refer for up to ten people.
- You can also earn more chances to win by following the blog on Pinterest or Twitter, or visiting the blog’s Facebook page (more details below).
- You don’t have to be a resident of the USA to enter – in other words, you can live anywhere in the world.
- Just scroll down to the “Log in to enter this giveaway” or “Use your Email” section of the box a little further down on this page.
- For five chances to win, click on the “Join the Free Kindle Books and Tips Blog Mailing List” option. Click on the “I would like to subscribe or I am already a subscriber” option that certifies you are over 13 years old, then click the “Enter” icon. PLEASE make sure you click the link in the confirmation email you will receive to prove we are not spamming anyone as well as to validate your entry. This option is mandatory in order to win, but you can cancel your free email subscription at any time.
- For an additional 10 chances to win, you can refer the giveaway (and the blog) to a friend – one additional chance per friend up to a maximum of ten friends. After you have entered via the method above, a box will appear right below “Enter to Win” titled “Bring Your Friends” that will give each entrant a unique URL you can share with your friends. For each friend that enters the giveaway, you will receive +1 entry into the giveaway: each entrant can refer up to 10 people. It’s pretty easy as you can tweet, share on Facebook, or email your friends a unique link.
- For an additional 15 chances to win, you can visit the blog’s Facebook page or follow the blog on Twitter or Pinterest by selecting the appropriate option – that’s five chances to win for each of these options or an additional 15 chances if you do all three. If you are already following the blog in this manner, click the option anyway as you MUST do that for your additional entries. As an added incentive for the Twitter option, if you follow the blog on Twitter I will have the blog’s Twitter account automatically follow you back.
- For additional chances to win, you can tweet about the giveaway once a day on Twitter – that will give you three more chances to win for each day you tweet about the giveaway.
In return, here is what I will do:
- Randomly draw the winner from all of the entries. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to the email sent to them or another winner will be randomly selected.
- Promptly have Amazon send the $100 gift card to the confirmed winner.
The last giveaways have been fun, and generated a lot of excitement and here’s to hoping the same holds true for this one! If you’re reading this on your e-ink Kindle and not the actual blog page, you can go to your computer’s web browser and type in http://smarturl.it/040916 and enter away!
Website Owners / Authors Several people have asked me on previous giveaways how they can have their web visitors, blog readers, and friends join in on future giveaways: the more the merrier! There are two ways:
- Just link them to the giveaway page on the blog – just tell them to go to http://smarturl.it/040916 on their web browser.
- You can embed a widget just like the one I have on this page to your website or blog page. Just click here and follow the easy instructions (if I can figure it out, it has to be easy). All entries will go into the same hat!
That should do it – and good luck to everyone!