So I’m sitting here at my keyboard when a thought struck me: why not have another giveaway? It sounds like a great idea, so why not have a giveaway for a new Kindle Paperwhite?
In order to win the Kindle Paperwhite, here are a couple of rules for this giveaway:
- The time period is between now and 10:00 p.m. Central Time November 4th (that’s this coming Monday).
- You can enter more than once with several options to win as explained below.
- In addition to having a little fun with the blog, I’m also attempting to increase the blog’s email subscription option (you don’t have to sign up for the email delivery option to enter); if you do sign up for the email delivery option you can always unsubscribe at any time. The email subscription option will put your name into the hat with ten chances to win.
- You can also have more chances to win if you refer a friend, tweet about the giveaway once a day, “Like” the blog’s Facebook page, follow the blog’s Pinterest board, or follow the blog on Twitter (see the options below).
- You don’t have to be a resident of the USA to enter – in other words, you can live anywhere in the world.
- Just scroll down to the Enter to Win section of the box a little further down on this page.
- For 10 chances to win, click on the “Join the Kindle Books and Tips Blog Mailing List” option. Click on the “I would like to subscribe” option that certifies you are over 13 years old, then click the green “Enter” icon. PLEASE make sure you reply to the confirmation email you will receive to prove we are not spamming anyone (and you can cancel at any time).
- For an additional 18 chances to win (or, three per day), you can tweet about the giveaway if you click that option. You can do this once each day for three chances to win per day, or a maximum of 18 chances to win.
- For an additional chance to win, you can “Like” the blog’s Facebook page or follow the blog on Twitter or Pinterest by selecting the appropriate option. If you are already doing that, click the option anyway as the raffle software will give you an extra entry. Please note if you have previously “Liked” the Facebook page or are following the blog on Twitter, you MUST click the option as the software doesn’t automatically put everyone into the drawing.
- For an additional 10 chances to win, you can refer the giveaway (and the blog) to a friend – one additional chance per friend up to a maximum of ten friends. After you have entered via the method above, a box will appear right below “Enter to Win” titled “Share This” that will give each entrant a unique URL you can share with your friends. For each friend that enters the giveaway, you will receive +1 entry into the giveaway: each entrant can refer up to 10 people. It’s pretty easy as you can tweet, share on Facebook, or email your friends a unique link.
In return, here is what I will do:
- Randomly draw one winners from all of the entries.
- Promptly order a new Kindle Paperwhite and have Amazon ship it to the winner. If you live outside the USA, and Amazon does not ship the new Kindle Paperwhite to your country, I will send you an Amazon gift card for the same value as the price of a new Kindle Paperwhite.
The last giveaways have been fun, and generated a lot of excitement. Seeing as how there are non-Facebook / non-Twitter option to enter, I’m hoping the number of entries will be a lot more than last time.
If you’re reading this on your Kindle and not the actual blog page, you can go to your computer’s web browser and type in http://smarturl.it/nov4 and enter away!
Website Owners / Authors
Several people have asked me on previous giveaways how they can have their web visitors, blog readers, and friends join in on future giveaways: the more the merrier! There are two ways:
- Just link them to the giveaway page on the blog – just tell them to go to http://smarturl.it/nov4 on their web browser.
- You can embed a widget just like the one I have on this page to your website or blog page. Just click here and follow the easy instructions (if I can figure it out as an accountant, it has to be easy). All entries will go into the same hat!
That should do it – and good luck to everyone!