It’s a slow day today, so I thought it was time for another giveaway – this time it’s for one new Kindle Fire!
Here are the rules for this giveaway:
- The time period is between now and 11:59 p.m. EST August 3rd.
- You can enter once – and only once.
- I’m doing this giveaway in an attempt to increase the blog’s email subscription option (no, you don’t have to do anything with Facebook or Twitter with this one to enter); if you do sign up for the email delivery option you can always unsubscribe at any time. You can also have more chances to win if you refer a friend (see the options below).
- You don’t have to be a resident of the USA to enter – in other words, you can live anywhere in the world Amazon delivers merchandise. However, if Amazon does not ship Kindle Fires to your country, I will replace the new Kindle Fire with the same value in an Amazon gift card to do with as you please.
- Just click on the Enter to Win section of the box a little further down on this page: click on the “Join” line-item underneath the “Enter to Win” header.
- For an additional 10 chances to enter, you can refer the giveaway (and the blog) to a friend. After you have entered via the method above, a box will appear that will give each entrant a unique URL you can share with your friends. For each friend that enters the giveaway, you will receive +1 entry into the giveaway: each entrant can refer up to 10 people.
In return, here is what I will do:
- Randomly draw one winner from all of the entries for the Kindle Fire.
- Have Amazon ship out a brand new (i.e., not a refurbished) Kindle Fire to the winner.
The last giveaways have been fun, and generated a lot of excitement. Seeing as how there is an easy non-Facebook/Twitter option to enter, I’m hoping the number of entries will be a lot more than last time.
If you’re reading this on your Kindle and not the actual blog page, you can go to your computer’s web browser and type in http://smarturl.it/firemeup and enter away!
Website Owners / Authors
Several people have asked me on previous giveaways how they can have their web visitors, blog readers, and friends join in on future giveaways: the more the merrier! There are two ways:
- Just link them to the giveaway page on the blog – just tell them to go to http://wp.me/p2b82w-4Ji on their web browser.
- You can embed a widget just like the one I have on this page to your website or blog page. Just click here and follow the easy instructions (if I can figure it out as an accountant, it has to be easy). All entries will go into the same hat!
That should do it – and good luck to everyone!