I have profiled this book before several months ago when Amazon charged a whopping penny now for it:, it is free. I’m talking about the book, FREE Weights and Measures Study Guide: Conversion of over 1,000 units including Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Force, Energy, Electricity, Viscosity, Temperature, & more. You can pick up your free copy by clicking here.
Here is the book’s description from the Amazon website:
Boost Your grades with this illustrated quick-study guide. You will use it from high school to college and beyond. The full version is absolutely FREE.
- · Conversion of over 1,000 units.
- · Metric, English, and US customary systems.
- · Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Force, Energy, Electricity, Viscosity, Temperature, and more.
- · List of powers of 10 prefixes.
- · Explanation of SI writing style.
- · Approximate conversion of units.
- · Clear and concise explanations.
- · Difficult concepts are explained in simple terms.
- · Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases.
- · Add bookmarks and annotation.
- · Access the guide anytime, anywhere – at home, on the train, in the subway.
- · Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
- · Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
- · Indispensable resource for technical and life science students.
- · The full version is absolutely FREE.
- · FREE updates.
Table of Contents
Conversion of units:
Length: Definition | Conversion
Area: Definition | 2-D Formulae | 3-D Formulae | Conversion
Volume: Definition | Formulae | Conversion
Angle: Definition | Conversion
Mass: Definition | Conversion
Time: Definition | Conversion
Speed: Definition | Conversion
Acceleration: Definition | Conversion
Force: Definition | Conversion
Pressure or mechanical stress: Definition | Conversion
Energy, work, or heat: Definition | Conversion
Power: Definition | Conversion
Angular momentum: Definition | Conversion
Electricity: Current | Charge | Resistance | Voltage | Formulae | Conversion
Viscosity: Definition | Conversion
Information entropy: Definition | Conversion
Temperature: Definition | Conversion
Approximate conversion of units
History: Systems of measurement | History of measurement
Metric system (SI): Definition | SI writing style | Powers of 10 prefixes
Other Systems: English system | Imperial unit | United States customary units | Comparison of the Imperial and U.S. customary systems
Want to have this blog sent wirelessly to your Kindle vs. reading it on your computer? Click here for the Amazon page for Free Kindle Books Plus a Few Other Tips.
Don’t have a Kindle? Click Here to learn more!